*Disclaimer: I have a love/hate relationship with the phrase “vibes,” and am not sure whether or not it’s used ironically in this title.
Since it’s after work on a Friday, and my ability to string together coherent thoughts is nowhere to be found, I’m just going to hit you with a list-ish of incredibly miscellaneous thoughts I had today:
- This cover of the 1975’s “Give Yourself a Try” is an absolute BANGER, and I’m disappointed no one shared this information with me earlier
- Should I start watching Game of Thrones? (This is entirely a rhetorical question, by the way, as I will probably not start watching. I only briefly reconsidered this week when my therapist referenced the TV show.)
- Does everyone hate me?
- Jack Dorsey (read: the physical manifestation of the worst things about Silicon Valley/San Francisco) sucks
- The “writing prompts” thread on Reddit is full of really, really bad and prompts
- It’s all fun and games and nature and trails until you get poison oak. I am currently swollen up like one of those kids in the old Fruit Gushers’ commercials:
- Happy Friday, y’all. If you need me, I’ll probably be unwrapping the foil of a phatttttttttt Mission burrito